Saturday, March 10, 2012

My 1st Blog

Yay. my first journal/blogger.
Thanks to Fanny Setiawan, my closest friend...yang udah bantu bikinin... hehehe

It's not really a high tech one, but that's fine with me. I just needed a place to write about my daily life, great internet finds, or things im feeling.
This site is sort of for the people that i know, so they can get to know the real me.. and for the people that i dont know that can get to know me. Maybe someday ill become famous because of this site.. maybe i wont. Either way, ill still be happy.
Have a happy time reading.

a lost soul.. in this realm of bewilderment... Will I ever be able to find love and realize that it is right in front of me.... I ask so many questions.. seeking the solution and not looking into the problem.. Maybe that's why i'm not so much as a logical person.. Oh well maybe someday I will understand why I am n who I am...

hmmmm.... One more day I'd go to Bintan.. I wish could be better in there..
Far from my home, my family, n my friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;