Monday, April 16, 2012

How can I forget my bad memories??????

Wieeeewwwww... Everyone would ever had bad memories... but forgetting doesn't come easily to everyone. Is that right?


Hmm.. kalo aku inget yang dulu2, who hurt me so bad, when he started making excuses not to be with me, and then I called and called, I cried, and totally humiliated myself. But I never gave up to be with him, because I love him so much.

And do you know??

Everytime I remember how he hurt me deeply, I always remember how he was so kind to me. He's a person I'm completely in love with & I know his potential exceeds that of the majority of guys I've met.

Aku inget dia prnh ngom ke aku gini, "If you don't experience the bad side of a relationship, you'll never know what a good one is. But without changing, the relationship will resort back to what is familiar and comfortable, which is the fighting."

Stop..stop... stop... Sekarang aku cuma mo inget yang baik2, gak mau inget yang dulu2... If I want to be with him --> That was then; this is now....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;